Monday, December 19, 2005

Dang!

Wow...I just looked at the last time I updated and I am in shock it has been so long. What's going on you ask? Life my friend, life. My sailor is home and I have been spending lots of time with him when he is not out partying with his friends and going on dates with various girls. He is young and having fun, just as it should be. We only have a few more days with him *sigh*. Work has been going great. We have had several parties at the office and have attended several parties with hubby's work. I almost feel partied out. I have been crazy shopping lately getting all the fabulous things that everyone wants. The only thing I don't think I will be getting for anyone is the huge diamond ring my daughter tried on at the fab jewelry store that we frequent. I think she needs to find herself a fiance for that eventually (remember she is only 13). She did pick out quite a beautiful wedding set with a vintage looking setting. I am quite impressed that she has such awesome taste, but what can I say? She is my daughter. I tried on a lovely 3 stone ring that is quite a bit larger than the one I got last year. *le sigh* Maybe Santa will be good to me. I have been a good girl...I promise!

Little Tahlulah (daughter) has finally decided she does not need a boyfriend to make her happy. I think her little heart was so broken that she has started putting up those dreaded walls. I hate those dang walls. I put them up myself. It's a barrier - protection from getting hurt. I guess that is okay because eventually she will meet the guy that will rock her socks and the walls will come down. Of course, he will have his work cut out for him, but if she is worth, he will suceed. It's terrible what getting your heart broken will do to you.

Younger son is out on a date with some girl he met on Myspace. Oh, this does not make me feel good because she is from Italy supposedly and she might have connections to some mafia or something, but he assures me she is nice. They have talked on the phone several times, and they are meeting in a public place and she is 17. Please - don't let her be a serial killer.

Oh well...off to straighten hair.

Fun stuff I tell ya.

No comments: