Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve

I cannot believe it's here. It's Christmas Eve. We have had a busy start to our day already. We got up early this morning and met my best friend from high school, her husband as well a very good friend of mine from right after high school and her family (her youngest daughter is my god daughter) at Cracker Barrel for breakfast. My friend from high school and her husband are from Chattanooga and the other friend and her family are from Houston so we do not get to see them much. We had so much fun and talked about so many memories. These two girls and I were all partners in crime back in the day. Enough said. Good times.

As for now, we are baking, making gingerbread houses, wrapping MORE gifts and enjoying family time together as we watch "A Christmas Story". You must have Ralphie on Christmas Eve. Tonight we will head to my MeeMaw's house (my grandmother), and open gifts there and then come back and snuggle down and wait for sugar plums to dance in our heads. Hope your day has been as fun as mine!

Merry Christmas to you all.

No comments: