Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Day off you ask?

YESSSSSSS.....I own this day! Whoohooo! So much has been going on lately. Daughter's drama is finally over. The little hussies who were bothering her have apologized (and I am sure it was sincere...you know how little demons are). Meanwhile, she has been keeping me busy running her friends around and such. She also has a sweet little boyfriend that basically has been protecting her and being the best boyfriend she has ever had (okay, she has only had one other, but he never called or really acted like a boyfriend). It's amazing how good her friends and her little boyfriend have been. Many of the kids she has known for years have really stood up to these bullies (one is a new kid at the school and the other is a 6th grader who probably will not get a warm reception when she gets to her school next year - one of the cheerleaders informed her of this on her website...can you believe this? These kids already have their own websites). Meanwhile, life has been going on. I am finally back to my part-time schedule, and for good I hope. I really do enjoy my two days off a week. It gives me time to do stuff like this. Also, my poor house looks like crap. I really need to get on it. Yesturday my youngest son turned 19. I cannot believe I have kids this age. My oldest son will be 21 in February. I feel old.

Today's schedule involves a cleaning house, a bank run, then a middle school football game.

I already can't wait till Thursday, my next day off. ha!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad the drama with your daughter is over. I am dreading that part of my girls journey through adolescence. I think it is pretty much unavoidable. I have been cleaning house too. It's a job that never really ends is what I'm finding. Hope you enjoy your football game and you next day off:)