Thursday, April 06, 2006

It's all down hill from here

It's Thursday! Whoot! My day off. I haven't written anything in a while due to busy schedules and just feeling tired. Recently I have just felt so blah. Even on days off I have things to do and it seems I never really get real time off. I swapped my Monday with one of the girls at work because she has something to do on Tuesday, so I was thinking I was going to get a long weekend, but I looked at my calendar and I have a training session on Monday afternoon, so no, no long weekend for me. *sigh* Looks like within the next couple of months I will be changing my work schedule to Monday-Thursday with Fridays off. I really should not complain because there are people that work 40-50 hours a week and they have no choice, but yuck. I can do this.
Everything is getting so expensive and having a child in college and a daughter with a Hollister addiction does not exactly help. Upping my hours will give me some extra cash to get some things paid off and I should be looking towards the future, like daughter starting college. That's how it is around here, one gets out, another goes in. I really do like my job though, I just hate getting up and getting out in that dang traffic (just like everyone else I am sure). And just judging by the amount of applicants we have been getting lately, I should feel fortunate that I have such an awesome job, working with awesome people, doing something I really enjoy.

Wow, I just gave myself a pep talk. Go me!

No comments: